Our Company is dedicated to protecting your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
Our Data Controller is Roland Albri for purposes of the Data Protection Act of 1998.
1. Data and information collected
To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
- Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
- Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
- Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
2. Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
4. More about our Cookies
Third party functions
Used for our embedded Google map. Used by Google to measure traffic and save settings, for example to identify which browser is used and what settings are used. No sensitive data is saved.
Used by Google to check if your browser is set to accept cookies and to collect statistics for displaying targeted advertisements in, for example, YouTube videos.
No sensitive data is collected or shared unless you are logged in to your Google account, in that case your choices are coupled with your account to enable Google to better target advertisements to your interests.
If you wish to opt-out of cookies from Doubleclick it is possible by installing an app from Google.
For further information on these cookies please visit Types of cookies used by Google.
These cookies are set via embedded YouTube videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.
No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in which case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.
Note: disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are used to measure traffic on our website.
They are also used to measure traffic by YouTube on the videos embedded on our website.
A unique text string is saved to identify browser, timestamp for interactions and the browser/source page that led the user to our website.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
5. Information use
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
- We may use data you provided in order to offer you information you asked for from out site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
- Any commitments we made to you may require use of your information, used only to fulfil your request.
- We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/ product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
- An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier sale.
- We will not provide your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- A new customer may be contacted by us if you have consented to such communication.
- If you do not wish communication from our website you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us if the consent is withheld.
- Please understand that we do not share information that is going to identify you to our clients. However, on occasion we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors.
6. Personal data and storage
- Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to provide you safety.
- Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password or chosen to obtain a password, you can access the secure section, requiring the password to remain confidential by you, as your responsibility.
7. Sharing your information
- If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
- When legally requested, we may share your information.
- Fraud protection and to minimise credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
8. Third party links
9. Information access
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with rights to access any information we may collect and store about you. If you wish to access this data please provide contact details below.
10. Contacting us